Pilgrimage Gosaikunda Heli Tour
The package includes a two-way transfer from Budhanilkantha, Rudreshwor Chowk to the helipad at Bandeli including a meal for the devotees flying on the mission dates.
The flying time from the helipad to Gosaikunda is approximately 30 minutes round trip and 30 minutes is allocated as the ground time at Gosaikunda.
- Ariel view of neighboring peaks and breathtaking scenery
- Religious Site
- Landing nearby the Holy Lake
Gosaikunda is an alpine freshwater oligotrophic lake in Nepal’s Lantang National Park, located at an altitude of 4,380 m. (14,370 ft.) in Rasuwa district, Nepal. It takes only 15-20 mins. Heli ride depending on the weather, to reach Gosaikunda by Helicopter. ...View More
Meet at airport as per flight schedule for the flight
Pick Up Time: 06:00 AM
Pick Up Location: Ring Rd गौचरण काठमाडौँ
Domestic Airport Kathmandu
- Group Joining (Min 5 pax)
- Any additional cost incurred due to bad weather will be the responsibility of the traveler
- Non- refundable
- Refund is only provided if the flight is canceled by heli service or due to bad weather