Conquer the path of highest peak !!
Namche Bazaar is the major hub and gateway to Mount Everest. It is situated at an elevation of 3440 m. It lies inside the Sagarmatha National Park, one of the UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal. Namche Bazaar is historical capital and administrative centre of the Khumbu region. It is the busiest hub in Everest base camp trekking. Different local and Tibetan traders sell their wares during the weekly market in Namche Bazaar. There are numerous cafes, pubs and shops in Namche. The necessary equipment for trekking and mountaineering are available here.
Namche Bazaar is the major hub and gateway to Mount Everest. It is situated at an elevation of 3440 m. It lies inside the Sagarmatha National Park, one of the UNESCO world heritage sites of Nepal. ...View More
- Fly to Lukla. Trek to Monjo (2850m) - 4-5 hours Trek.
- Trek to Namche (3445m)- 6 hrs trek.
- Hike to Shyangboche (3780m) -40 mins hike. Visit Everest View Lodge for view and continue to Khumjung Village (3800m) and visit Monastery to see “Yeti Skull”. Hike back to Namche after lunch time.
- Trek to Lukla. 6 to 7 hours trek. Overnight at Everest Mountain Home
- Fly to Kathmandu.
Pick Up Time: 07:00 AM
Pick Up Location: Tribhuvan International Airport Domestic Terminal Gaucharan Kathmandu
Please arrive Kathmandu Domestic Airport and per you flight detail.
- Non - Refundable.
- Minimum 4 pax group.
- NPR 1000 Single supplementary.
- Valid for Nepali citizens.